The purpose of Social Security is to provide a safety net when an illness, injury, or disability keeps you from regular work.
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI): benefits for workers who develop a serious, long-term disability
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI): benefits for people who are unable to work, and have not contributed to Social Security
The Social Security Administration is a giant bureaucracy.
There are endless rules and regulations. Filing Social Security claims can be difficult and stressful.
Most Social Security claims are denied the first time.
The lawyers and staff at Alvey Law Group have helped thousands of clients from the initial Social Security application all the way through to the judge’s final verdict.
How can we help you?
- Help filing for SSD or filing an appeal for SSD denial
- More information on Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- I need more information on Supplemental Security Income
- Help filing for SSI benefits, or filing an appeal for SSI denial