“Personal injury” is just a legal term that means you have suffered a physical injury.
When you get hurt because another person — or a company — was neglectful or careless, the law has ways to hold them responsible.
Getting help with your personal injury claim
You already know that filing a personal injury claim can be complicated, because of:
- Disputed facts;
- Multiple insurance companies, with different adjusters;
- Medical care and bills, and
- A whole lot of paperwork.
You should focus on healing.
Let us handle the details.
We stand by our clients and their families when their lives are suddenly and permanently changed.
Personal injury claims for workplace accidents
If you are hurt on the job, you should be able to make a workers’ compensation claim.
But there are some work injuries that workers’ comp insurance won’t cover. Instead, you’ll have to file a personal injury claim.
We can help with both.
Alvey Law Group has been fighting for working people since 1987.
Attorney Marcia Alvey helps people from all over Oregon file personal injury claims for:
- Workplace accidents. Sometimes, on-the-job injuries fall outside of workers’ compensation laws. An experienced injury and workers’ comp lawyer might be able to help you.
- Car accidents. Most people do not understand how much a car accident changes their life. Inattentive and impaired drivers who cause crashes on Oregon roads need to be held accountable.
- Truck accidents. Truck accident investigations require attention to detail and an ability to secure the records necessary, including logbooks and the data from the truck’s black box.
Questions about a personal injury claim? Start a free consultation.