More than 30 years experience in workers’ compensation law
Attorney Eric Miller, of counsel, contributes his extensive experience in workers’ compensation law to Alvey Law Group.
In the course of his long career, he has handled thousands of cases involving injured workers, employers, or third-party claims.
Before becoming a lawyer, Eric Miller handled workers’ compensation claims for insurance companies.
His real-world experience on the defense side provided him with a very thorough understanding of the workers’ compensation claims process.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Oregon, 1987
- Washington, 1987
- Lewis and Clark College Northwestern School of Law, Portland, Oregon
- J.D. – 1986
- University of California, Santa Barbara, California
- B.A. – 1974
- Major: Business Economics
- Risk Insurance Management Society, (RIMS)
- ARM – 1979
Honors and Awards
- Peer Rated BV Distinguished, Martindale-Hubbel
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Employment and Labor Section
- Oregon Bar Workers’ Compensation Section and Employment and Labor Section
- Oregon Workers’ Compensation Claims Association
- Oregon State Bar House of Delegates
- Oregon State Bar Approved Mentor